Terms and Conditions of Silicon Institute
Effective Date: 26 September 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using Silicon Institute’s services or accessing its website. By accessing or using any of our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our services.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms.
2. Services Silicon Institute offers various courses and educational programs in accordance with its curriculum. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any service without prior notice.
3. Enrollment Enrollment in our courses is subject to availability, prerequisites, and payment of applicable fees.
5. Copyright and Intellectual Property All content, materials, and intellectual property provided by Silicon Institute are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or use these materials without our explicit permission.
6. User Conduct You agree not to engage in any conduct that violates applicable laws, disrupts our services, or harms other users.
7. Payment Payment for courses or services is required as per the terms specified during enrollment. Late or non-payment may result in course access restrictions.
8. Refunds Refund policies, if applicable, will be provided during the enrollment process.
9. Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to our services for violations of these Terms.
10. Disclaimer Silicon Institute makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of the content provided through our services.
11. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, Silicon Institute shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of our services.
12. Governing Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
13. Changes to Terms Silicon Institute reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on our website.
14. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].